As a member of Devbridge, you will work on some of the most complex challenges in software design and development. You’ll be part of select team that engages with enterprise leaders, building innovative digital products.
Our clients want to leverage outstanding User Experience for building custom software used by thousands, if not millions, of users. No two projects we work on are similar, and none of them are small or simple. We leverage Dual-track Scrum for managing our projects. We take ownership, have fun, seek mastery, embrace transparency and deliver results. Your work will ship to market, make an impact, and evolve.
We’ve won numerous awards for our work and culture, having established ourselves across three international offices.
Currently we are looking for AngularJS Developer.
- Develop new user-facing features in single-page applications;
- Write reusable, testable, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Develop components and libraries used by multiple teams;
- Write technical documentation for other developers;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Understanding of web technologies, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with MV* frameworks (React, Angular.js, Knockout)
- Implementing unit tests (Karma, Jasmine)
- Experience with package management systems (npm, bower, jspm)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and gulp
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (Less or SASS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software development.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take;
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams;
- Possibility to work in Chicago office for one month per year;
- Participation in professional improvement seminars;
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
- Gym benefit;
- Team building events, Friday lunches;
- Employee referral program.