As a member of Devbridge, you will work on some of the most complex challenges in software design and development. You’ll be part of select team that engages with enterprise leaders, building innovative digital products.
Our clients want to leverage outstanding User Experience for building custom software used by thousands, if not millions, of users. No two projects we work on are similar, and none of them are small or simple. We leverage Dual-track Scrum for managing our projects. We take ownership, have fun, seek mastery, embrace transparency and deliver results. Your work will ship to market, make an impact, and evolve.
We’ve won numerous awards for our work and culture, having established ourselves across three international offices.
Currently we are looking for Senior Java Developer.
• Application development using Java J2EE;
• Supervising younger team members;
• Establishing best development practices on the project;
• Designing and creating development solutions from scratch;
• Backend development (Database design, Business Logic Layer, Web Services, Integrations);
• Working in multifunctional team;
• Collaborating with client's technical team;
• Sharing knowledge and best practices between the teams.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Object oriented development understanding;
• Extensive experience in Java J2EE development;
• Experience working Spring framework;
• Extensive experience working with J2EE application servers and application containers;
• Web development experience would be an advantage;
• Experience working with any OR/Mapper would be an advantage;
• Understanding of Agile processes;
• Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software development.
• A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects;
• Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take;
• A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams;
• Possibility to work in Chicago office for one month per year;
• Participation in professional improvement seminars;
• Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
• Gym inside the office;
• Team building events, Friday lunches;
• Employee referral program.