As a member of Devbridge, you will work on some of the most complex challenges in software design and development. You’ll be part of select team that engages with enterprise leaders, building innovative digital products.
Our clients want to leverage outstanding User Experience for building custom software used by thousands, if not millions, of users. No two projects we work on are similar, and none of them are small or simple. We leverage Dual-track Scrum for managing our projects. We take ownership, have fun, seek mastery, embrace transparency and deliver results. Your work will ship to market, make an impact, and evolve.
We’ve won numerous awards for our work and culture, having established ourselves across three international offices.
Currently we are looking for Test Automation Engineer.
- Work alone or together with other test engineer within a development team following Agile methodology;
- Requirement analysis;
- Collaborate with engineers and test engineers through the software development lifecycle to provide robust automated testing coverage;
- Testing of web and mobile applications (to identify the areas to be addressed by test automation);
- Design, implement, and maintain automated tests;
- Analyze the reports of executed automation tests;
- Contribute to acceptance criteria development together with Product Manager and a team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ year experience in software testing and passion for test automation;
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment;
- Experience with exploratory testing;
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications;
- 1+ year experience with Selenium library;
- 1+ year experience with C# or Java OR experience with JS and protractor;
- Basic knowledge in REST API automation (e.g. Soap UI, Jmeter);
- Any experience with robot framework is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of Gherkin (cucumber) is an advantage but not a must;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or similar.
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take;
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams;
- Possibility to work in Chicago office for one month per year;
- Participation in professional improvement seminars;
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
- Gym benefit;
- Team building events, Friday lunches;
- Employee referral program.