We deliver business critical IT services for hundreds of internal and external customers.
This is an opportunity to be a part of our challenging journey as we take the next steps towards Next Generation Telco.
As we continue to develop and improve our services, we are looking for experienced IT specialists to join our Service Delivery Team.
This position is located in the Core Services unit that resides in Telia’s Group Services and Operations division. GSO is responsible for global products, networks, technologies and IT services enabling our business across the Nordics and Baltics. The Service Delivery Team manages our global integration platforms and develops and maintains these services for the whole enterprise.
The main responsibility is to maintain and operate our MFT (Managed File Transfer) platform, which offers a secure and fast-file-streaming peer-to-peer transfer protocol to enable rapid file transfer between
We are looking for new colleagues for strengthening the team’s competence and presence towards our stakeholders. Someone who can see possibilities and take action.
As an Application Manager you will be part of a service team with multiple roles, competences and nationalities. Your role is to be responsible for the service management processes and service operations in co-operation with the IT Solution Manager. You will be planning and implementing changes and reacting on incidents and requests based on agreed Service Level Agreements. You will participate in planning and implementing service and process improvements as well as monitoring and reporting.
You will also act as a link between our maintenance team and other stakeholders, such as project teams, testers and other maintenance teams.
The team is working in DevOps mode; you will jointly develop and maintain the service and seek for new solutions and improvements. We aim continuously to improve our ways of working and you will actively participate in creating a culture of self-steering teams.
- Maintain and operate the service according to the agreed service levels, in co-operation with the external vendor
- Design and develop solutions and improvements for the service
- Support the IT Solution Manager in creation and execution of the maintenance plan
- Participate in and support the external vendor in incident, problem, change and configuration management work
- Ensure high quality communication and stakeholder co-operation according to the agreed plan
What we offer
With us, you will be part of an inspiring journey as we progress towards the New Generation Telco. You will have an essential role in providing high quality IT services for the whole enterprise, contributing to a superior customer experience and supporting continued growth for Telia Company. We offer you a dynamic and challenging environment with inspiring colleagues and great opportunities for personal development.
Background & Qualifications
- Profound experience in Service Management processes
- Solid experience and understanding of IT system management and service development
- Experience with system integrations and related platforms
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with following technologies: FTP/SFTP, Managed file transfers, system integration, SSL/certificates, firewalls/IP networks
- Project management skills
- Finnish and/or Swedish language skills are considered a plus
- You have great social & communication & presentation skills
- You are positive and energetic
- You enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders and are able to share your ideas in a convincing way.
- You work independently and have a high sense of responsibility
- You are goal-oriented with a strong focus on results and high quality
- As a team member you will strive towards continuous learning and improvements, while supporting each other and having a lot of fun along the way
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment
Looking forward for your application!