Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? “Telia” is a place for you to be. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
Who we are looking for:
“Telia” B2B Product Management team delivers what only “Telia” can do, unlock seamless access to products and services to make our customers daily lives matter. As a B2B Product Manager Intern you will take a part at “Telia’s” #B2B products and services.
- You will actually take a part on bringing a real B2B product to market;
- Ensure that our product and service portfolio fits customer needs and yields maximum financial results;
- You will be expected to generate your own amazing ideas as well as illustrate subjects provided to you;
- You will also be making informative graphics and descriptions for existing products;
- You will get to know and review the company’s underlying product technology and information (Voice, SMS, Data, Value Added Services).
What would help you at this internship:
- Strong research and reporting skills along with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are (at least somewhat) technical. Product managers don’t need to be able to write code. But they should be able to speak the technical language of their industry—and translate that language to the less technically inclined (not a must, but highly desirable);
- Your #1 priority is prioritizing. Not only do product managers have their own (way-too-long) to-do lists, they also set tasks for other teams;
- Your EQ matches your IQ. Effective product managers don’t just read data—they read people;
- You “get” sales. Selling isn’t generally part of a product manager’s day-to-day—but to make a product that customers will want to buy, they need to know how to dig deep into data to learn everything from user psychology to pricing.
- Excellent internship conditions and possibility to practice n the company, which is guided by international management standards;
- Invaluable experience, knowledge of the company's #business, #technologies and innovations;
- Awesome team of #professionals and friendly atmosphere;
- Chance to #improve your professional and personal development;
- Highly valued recommendations.
Looking forward for your CV and motivation letter.
Only selected candidates will be informed.