Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? Telia is a place for you to be. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. If you are ready to #venture with us into universe of #opportunities and excel in the world of #technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
Who we are looking for:
118 department is looking for a #talented and #analytical junior product manager to join product development team. The ideal candidate has passion for #technology and data driven environment; ideas as well as personal qualities which would help to develop 118 product.
- Bring new #ideas of innovative products and services (idea definition, balancing business needs and consumer needs, proof of concept, etc.);
- Drive new initiatives #implementation and delivery in #collaboration with technology and other cross-functional teams;
- Supervise and #manage existing services;
- Ensure #excellent customer experience of products and services (identify and monitor the qualitative requirements, gather customer feedback, initiate and manage the necessary changes for improvement);
- Implement projects and tasks which enhance provided products and services, their functionality in #IT systems and improves customer experience;
- Constantly provide #insights and suggestions to improve existing processes and procedures;
- Assist in the development of short & long term #marketing and #commercial strategy;
- Pricing and offering development, campaign #management and follow-up;
- Analyses of domestic and global competitive landscape.
What we expect from you:
- Good business judgment and interest in innovations;
- Demonstrated consumer mind-set while also ability to take in to consideration #business needs;
- Ability to define business requirements (product needs) and work with IT implementing them;
- Experience in e-commerce, marketing, product and/or project management or IT fields would be an advantage;
- Understanding online consumer and e-commerce trends;
- Excellent #communication, teamwork skills and good problem solving skills;
- Analytical, detail-oriented, committed to quality outputs;
- Able to make #decision independently, responsible and persistent in achieving goals;
- Operating effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure;
- #Knowledge in marketing, project management as well as pricing and offering development;
- Great English and Lithuanian skills (both verbal and written);
- University degree (economics, management, marketing would be an advantage).
- A great opportunity to implement your #ideas and best practices in our company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Personal development;
- Broad career opportunities within #TeliaCompany group;
- A friendly professional #team, you can learn from.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.