Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Junior Software Engineer – Robotics in Group Services Solutions
Enterprise Systems Lithuania is looking for motivated candidates, structured and diligent problem solvers to learn and work with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to achieve business outcomes such as cost reduction, capability enhancement and risk mitigation. The financial sector is moving in a direction where automation of processes has become more needed than ever and increases the demand for new clever solutions to problems. A position with Danske Bank will provide you with a challenging and engaging working environment, where you will be involved in administrating automated business processes, using state of the art software.
- Develop new functionality and improve existing applications
- Responsibility for process from beginning to end
- Work in an international/multicultural team
- Adapt best practices to the development process and shape/influence work environment of a new development team
- Responsible participant in our Architecture Board, and thereby have responsibility for the cross-departmental effort to enhance our architecture on all systems
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience with process mapping and requirement gathering
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn
- Structure and focus on quality
- Good English skills
- Experience in architecting and deploying automation tools, in particular BluePrism (advantage)
- Experience with other RPA or development tools is also preferred (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.