Telia Company is the leading telecom operator in the Nordic and Baltic region. We focus on a world-class quality service and are now offering you a chance to be a part of a multi-national working environment.
We are looking for a RAN Operational Engineer to strengthen our team within the RAN Access area of Service Assurance & Operations for Telia Company. The RAN Access Network is part of Common Technology within Service Assurance and Operations Group.
You will be part of the RAN Access team that provides 2nd and 3rd level support towards our customers and the interfaces and stakeholders we co-operate with. The team consists of highly skilled Engineers that works to improve our customers experience in our networks. As part of being the edge competence within the RAN Access area, training and educating others is also part of our responsibilities. We work in a constantly changing environment with new technologies and challenges. This also includes dialogues with different vendors and stakeholders.
What we offer
We offer an interesting position where you will become one of the experts working with the constantly changing environment in the RAN Access area. Since new features and functions constantly arrive, you will occasionally attend external as well as internal training courses. Also participate during evaluation processes for i.e. new services, features or technologies/platforms. You will work with dedicated and experienced colleagues and have a wide responsibility that spans over many different environments and services.
Who you are
- You have very good communication skills, as hosting training sessions and distributing guidelines and similar will be part of the job;
- You like to take on new tasks and work with constantly changing environments;
- You have very good analytical skills;
- You have a positive attitude and dare to take on challenges;
- You understand the need to focus on the customers and care to meet their demands and expectations;
- As educating others and attending development projects will be part of your daily job, abilities like being agile and striving to simplify solutions, will be vital for being successful;
- You have industrial experience in relevant field and a strong willingness to learn and the ability to do so quickly.
- You have a University degree in relevant technical area.
- You have good understanding of the RAN Access area, i.e. Ericsson/NSN, BTS, BSC, RNC (Transmissions tech);
- You have a good understanding in how to work with RAN quality KPIs ie, MCDR, Accessability, Retainability and MDS;
- You have a good understanding of IP (TCP/IP) in order to troubleshoot and understand the transport;
- You are fluent in Lithuanian or Nordic language as well as in English, both orally and in writing.