Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (Robotics) in Wealth Management IT
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth Management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy they are all here not for the fashion – they are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
- God bless C#, JAVA, C and scripting?
- Are you passionate about development and process automation?
- Do you see the value of quality and tests?
- Do you like Scrum/Agile development process?
- Do you like new projects?
- Do you like responsibility and ownership of what you do?
If all questions you answered with YES then let us know, as that is the kind of responsibilities that they offer in WMIT.
Team player with agile mind-set Passionate about software development and striving for the newest technologies Excellent English language skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.