Strategic Staffing Solutions client – start-up company – Treatwell – is the leading provider of beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Company is changing the way people book their hair and beauty services.
Company’s success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
Treatwell believes that booking online is inevitable and company’s mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionize an industry.
Currently Treatwell is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
About the Role:
In the Treatwell tech team they are a nice bunch, who love to ship software and like to think we’re pretty smart. The team believes in Agile principles and values, teams use Scrum and various XP practices, love DDD and are embracing eventual consistency in new services. They like to use the right tech for the job but don’t get seduced by the latest shiny fads.
Current tech stack includes Java 8, Spring, JPA 2.1, Immutables, Tomcat, Jetty, ES2015, NodeJS, ReactJS (both client and on NodeJS server-side), Backbone, Underscore, Modernizr, Sass, CSS Modules, Docker and RabbitMQ. Everything runs in AWS.
Company does things well, but we’re not complacent. We want to do great work and we want to be known for it. They are looking for people who can help us to continue to grow and improve as a team.
You will work as part of a cross functional Agile team writing and shipping high quality code frequently. You’ll do whatever you can to help your team meet or exceed its goals and you will drive incremental improvements in both the way we work and the software we deliver.
- You’ve worked with some of our tech stack and can learn the rest very quickly.
- You’ve probably written Java professionally.
- You’ve been part of a high-performing, autonomous Agile development team and you get a kick out of shipping.
- You have a deep understanding of how software applications are designed and built. You know good design when you see it.
- You like learning new skills and taking on tasks beyond your usual remit.
- You’re a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team.
- You’re active in the software development community, whether through blogs, meetups, personal projects or open source contributions.
- Flexible holiday policy - we don’t count how many days you’ve taken
- High end computer with operating system of your choice
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
- Fantastic parties and regular social events
- Work alongside a talented, friendly team in a lovely, award winning Vilnius office