Area of competence:Customer services, IT, telecommunication, technologies
- You will be handling support tickets in Helpdesk, doing proactive care and monitoring;
- Possible problem cases to handle:
- OS problems;
- Application usability questions and problems (Office, other Windows software);
- Business data issues.
- Your task will be to identify the problem and solve it or delegate to a task specialist.
- Sociability, positive thinking, patience and undivided customer attention;
- Great sense of humor;
- Excellent knowledge in Windows OS administration (both client and server), Office applications, SQL;
- Good networking skills (managed switch, router, firewall, WiFi configuration and troubleshooting);
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering.
- You will get competitive salary and profit sharing, horizontal and vertical career opportunities, continuous challenges and opportunities;
- Full flexibility in working conditions, time, work from home or office, from any country;
- You will get respect, recognition and reward;
- In our family you are the most important. You will come to the family of the best motivated fanatic professionals in the industry;
- We will do our best to invest in your personal and professional skills; We will offer time, events and company organized camps;
|Phone:||+370 (37) 249 203|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: