Euromonitor International is the world's leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 800 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (6)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Science, training, research
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 11 other countries with over 1,000 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for an industry analyst (freelance) who would be working from home on a free schedule, yet with deadlines to submit the work. Time commitments can vary depending on the project – however, a minimum commitment of at least 20 hours a week is necessary for most projects.
INDUSTRY ANALYST (FREELANCE)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and writing analysis on B2B industries globally and in major world economies
- Reviewing and updating information on the key players/companies
- Contributing to optimisation of desk research methods and industry analysis quality
- Fluency in written English language is a must
- Strong analytical and desk research skills
- Well -developed organizational skills, including prioritising, scheduling, multi-tasking and good attention to detail
- Solid understanding of micro and macro economics
- Understanding and interest in international economic and industry trends
- Possibility to use computer and internet at home
Competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered for the right candidates. To apply please send full CV and cover letter (both in English) to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (indicate Industry Analyst (freelance) under the subject heading). Application deadline is 31st October, 2017.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: