Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? Telia is a place for you to be. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. If you are ready to #venture with us into universe of #opportunities and excel in the world of #technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
We are looking for a strong and #proactive person who could become a significant member of our #B2B Process Managers team. This is a #starting position or even a sand box for you to test and improve your skills that will help you grow to a full-fledged Business Process Manager. We are looking forward for your contribution in company #merge initiated projects such as Process change, standardisation and #optimization. Individual and team tasks will be combined in such manner that will help you to feel the pulse of Business Process Manager and Business Analyst role and pack needed experience.
Your #tasks are to support Business Process Managers in:
- Analysing and developing B2B Customers’ end to end processes;
- Planning process changes, including tools development;
- Evaluating #costs, resources and benefits for process improvements;
- Setting up KPI’s and metrics for processes, following and analysing them;
- #Implementation of process changes Preparing, renewing instructions and documenting processes;
- Validating changes and absorbing stakeholder feedback.
- A higher education in managing or administrating business, business information systems, business process, quality, IT;
- 1–2 years of experience in business #processes management, business analysis, consulting or project management would be a solid advantage;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian, oral and written.
As a person you:
- Are a #team player with great cooperating and social skills;
- Are a strong #communicator at all levels in the organization;
- Have strong #analytical skills;
- Have systemic and visual thinking;
- Demonstrate problem solving approach;
- Have a holistic business understanding;
- Focus on results and acknowledge that #customers are important.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by international management standards;
- Competitive salary and #extra benefits;
- Continuous challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.