ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic States, operating in life, non-life, health and legal protection insurance business. ERGO Insurance companies are a part of ERGO Insurance Group AG, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies. ERGO Group AG belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
Join our creative team of professionals in the Baltic States
Chief People Officer and office administration (CPO&OA)
We are looking for an incredible Executive who has a passion for delivering an outstanding service to the business, who can work both in an operational and strategic capacity.
As Head of Human resources and office administration, you are expected to develop and implement a successful strategy for human resources and office administration that support the organization’s long-term growth and transformation.
The key responsibilities are
• Creation and implementation of HR strategy
• Development, design, and delivery HR operations
• Attraction and retention of top talent
• Talent management and leadership development
• Leading and coordinating HR management and office administration activities in Lithuania as well as to support the Chief People Officer and office administration in the Baltic States
You would be also leading and motivating an HR team (up to 15 team members) who are responsible for the day to day management of general HR and Office administration issues.
• Not less than 5 years of working experience in HR field
• Ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
• Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
• Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to convince with facts and passion
• Teamwork skills and the ability to work proactively and collaboratively with all people at all levels of the organization
• Pro-activity and ability to work under pressure
• Analytical thinking and numerical ability
• Project management skills
• University degree
• Fluent in English (both oral and written)
• Knowledge of financial, insurance or banking industry (as an advantage)
• Dynamic, responsible and challenging position in one of the leading insurance groups
• Experience for work in multi-national environment
• Professional development opportunities within ERGO Group worldwide
• Attractive financial and social package
To apply for this position, please send Your CV (in English) by 24th of October 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword “Head of HR&OA”.