Sourcing is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and our interaction with our external suppliers. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our operation companies and other entities by securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership.
We are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting of highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
The new challenge?
We are looking for team members to strengthening our Sourcing team through cross-country collaboration and are now looking for a skilled professional team to build up and lead our sourcing capabilities in Lithuania. In order to excel in these roles, you need to be a professional in the sourcing cycle with hands on experience from several categories and diverse stakeholder management skills. You will also need to master cross-country collaboration challenges and be able to build a service-oriented team to deliver on expectations, in time with quality and expected business results.
The team will be leading our company-wide shared services sourcing team and be responsible for:
- Build up and lead the shared service tactical sourcing team
- Planning the pipeline of sourcing cases and together with sourcing colleagues prioritize to maximize business benefits
- Actively work with stakeholders to understand their need and expectations
- Manage sourcing cases end-to-end and lead negotiation team
- Negotiate contracts to secure favourable terms (price, specification, delivery, quality etc.)
- Manage commercial and legal aspects in agreements and upcoming issues that need resolution and/or settlement
- Report progress and escalate issues/challenges for the pipeline of sourcing cases
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to simplify processes and work in more efficient way
- Participate in the work to develop category strategies
- Contribute to overall sourcing performance and transformation
- Actively work to ensure that the sourcing function is perceived as adding value to Telia Company
Your new team
We operate as one, integrated 200+ person Sourcing team. You will be contributing in our shared service sourcing team in Vilnius, Lithuania and supporting each operating country. Initially you will be helping out to establishing the team and the interfaces needed to run a future operation. You are expected to travel in the Nordics/Baltics during the build-up phase to establish the network and ways of working. You will be reporting to the Manager for Operations in Lithunia who reports to Fredrik Moll, Head of Indirect Sourcing and Operations.
What about you?
- M.Sc from relevant field
- Already demonstrated your skills in similar role
- Team work attitude
- Experience from working in international organizations with complex business models and matrix organization
While the role has extremely high operational focus, you have already demonstrated your skills also in following competence areas:
- Creating and implementing transformational category strategies
- Business acumen – ensuring that supplier selection and delivery meets our needs
- Negotiation, indirect influencing and selling ideas
- Change management (in both people and operations context)
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Both written and verbal communication in English
- Building win-win -relationships both inside the company and with suppliers.
Telia Company’s values Dare, Care and Simplify are the foundation for everything we do. For this role, emphasis is placed upon daring to lead, caring for our customers and simplifying our operations.
We are changing the industry, we´re digitalizing society, we´re creating the New Generation Telco to Bringing the world closer - on the customer's terms. That´s the next chapter in our story, what´s yours?
Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging and inspiring journey as we build our future with a strong Technology organization at Telia. You will have an important role in establishing baseline and high quality solutions to enable and reach superior customer experience. We offer you an environment where you together with your colleagues and peers will work hard towards a more customer centric culture. Join Telia – #MostAttractive Employer of the year 2017 in Lithuania!
Looking forward for your application!