We are looking for a cheerful and well organized colleague who is full of energy and wishes to learn new things every day to work with one of the greatest CEOs in Lithuania. This position provides support in areas such as calendar management, coordination of meetings and conferences, working on special projects, travel management and many more. We guarantee a great position for someone who wants to grow fast and work with an exceptional leader. Join Telia Lithuania – the #MostWanted Employer of the year 2017!
- The main your responsibility would be to #schedule and #organize complex activities such as meetings, conference calls, conferences or other events and manage calendar for CEO;
- Perform domestic and international travel #arrangements that may include: air, car, rail, hotel, meals and entertainment and provide detailed travel itineraries to the CEO for each trip to include transportation, lodging, meeting schedule, etc.;
- Attend meetings at request of CEO to take detailed notes from any and all speakers. Coordinate meeting materials with notes for future reference and file or distribute appropriately;
- Interact with both internal and external clients from around the world via email, phone and in-person;
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system for the CEO. Retrieve information from files when needed. Also organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls with keen ability to screen unnecessary solicitation calls reaching the CEO’s office;
- Act as a #liaison with other departments and third-party agencies, including high-level staff;
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy;
- May coordinate meals and beverages for CEO on a daily basis when in office;
- Additional responsibilities may become necessary during the course of business.
Competencies and experience needed for the position:
- Two years of related #experience directly supporting a CEO or in an administrative role;
- Exceptional #communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and high confidentiality are necessary for the position. So is #positivity;
- Ability to think and prioritize independently;
- Very well versed in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Experience working for an international company is preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in a company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Continuous #challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career #opportunities in Telia Company group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring team of professionals;
- One year temporary contract;
- Day-to-day work with an exceptional #leader.
Let us know about you!
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.