Hello, I am Dan Strömberg, CEO of Telia Lithuania. I just came back to Lithuania to take up this role and I am now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. Being a CEO is an awesome but also demanding job and the Executive Assistant job is no different. To learn more about it – read the job description below!
Your next challenge?
Your main task will be to make sure that all CEOs workday goes fluently. That includes scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, conference calls, conferences or other events and manage calendar for CEO. Also, perform domestic and international travel arrangements. Besides that, attend meetings at request of CEO to take minutes and following up action points. Coordinate meeting materials with notes for future reference and file or distribute appropriately. You will interact with both internal and external clients from around the world via email, phone and in-person. Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system for the CEO. Retrieve information from files when needed. Also organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls with keen ability to screen unnecessary solicitation calls reaching the CEO’s office. In this position you will act as a liaison with other departments and third-party agencies, including senior management. Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Compiling PPT presentations from idea to formatting. You will be responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
Who are you?
Of course, you have a strong work ethic and high confidentiality, what is necessary for the position. As well as ability to work independently on projects, from concept stage to completion, switch from one topic to another and to execute on ad hoc tasks quickly. You have creativity and flexibility in fulfilling tasks of different complexity and generating ideas. And you are keen to learn and continuously see new tasks which allow to step outside the daily routine range and expand knowledge about the business.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to express ideas in an appropriate wording/ written text
- Creative, quick and well organized
- Positive, openminded, flexible, outgoing & daring personality with to do attitude
- Ability to work independently and quickly switch between different tasks
- Skills to bring concrete structure and clarity to abstract business ideas and concepts, as well as bridging them together
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders (board members, management team, colleagues, as well as with external partners)
- Successful related experience directly supporting a CEO or in an administrative role would be an advantage
- Very well versed in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Power Point skills
- Fluent English with a perfect grammar is a must
- Experience working for an international company is preferred
Join Telia Lithuania – the Most Wanted Employer of the year 2017 & 2018! Do you need to know more, call our HR colleague Rolanda +370 616 06709. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!