BUSINESS SUPPORT COORDINATOR (BOARD SECREATARY) (F/ M/ D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our experienced team of renewables professionals, fill the role of Board Secretary, and help us take care of the governance and administration of our company, shaping the energy sector. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Organizing, coordinating, and taking care of the Management Board meetings
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of board meetings, including minutes and official documents such as bylaws, resolutions, and other important organizational documents
- Providing organizational and administrative support, including taking care of Board work regulation’s implementation, setting up the preliminary yearly schedule
- Managing Board meetings IT system, assisting others, and acting as the key point for working with the system as well as proposing improvements
- Acting as registrar & keeper as well as the first point of contact regarding main package of company’s valid official incorporation documents for proof of executive capacity (extracts from registry, existing power of attorneys or proof of Board/ Committee appointments, articles of association etc.
- Assist the board with various documents drafts, committees' approvals, or tasks as needed
- Cooperating with lawyers and other internal stakeholders during above-mentioned activities.
We expect that You:
- Have higher education with a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Are fluent in Lithuanian and English languages (both spoken and written)
- Posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people across various organizational units, different backgrounds and cultures
- Have understanding of administrative context of executive bodies
- Are able to manage one’s own time and assist others, plan and organise yourself in order to meet specific timeframes and allocated tasks
- Are client-oriented, result-oriented and have proactive mindset with attention to details.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.)
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 1721 to 2582 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.