Chief Operational Officer (COO)
- Role Description:
- Chief Operating Officer is responsible for overseeing our organization's ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
- Active management of day-to-day operations functions, cash and currency positions.
- Recognizes, adopts, and implements operational best practices and metrics to obtain desired strategic and tactical results.
- Provides day-to day-leadership, directing, aligning and overseeing the staff who manage and operate the organization's core business processes that effect providers, facilities, vendors and LuxPay staff, ensuring a desired organizational culture while fulfilling the mission and core values of LuxPay.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and measurement of internal and external operations processes, reconciliations, controls and outcomes, ensuring timely and quality reporting.
- Ensures the effective execution of operational implementations for major strategic (channel) priorities, oversee the operating structure to ensure both efficient and cost-effective contributions at every stage of the customer service and (FI) relationship management process.
- Implements new initiatives, resolving problems that cross multiple departments, reducing the impact of faulty processes, workflows and automation that could negatively impact service providers, online merchants and IBAN account holders.
- Manages existing products/channels and implements new product ideas driven by customer & eCommerce merchant needs, translate into executable product and technical roadmaps and implement on time and on budget
- Collaborates internally and externally to establish direction and enhance alliances to accomplish strategic results – merchant and service partner awareness.
- Manages and ensures excellence of customer and merchant services through effective and efficient vendor management processes to ensure compliance with all contracts, standards, regulations and performance expectations.
- Performs other tasks as necessary, including representing LuxPay on appropriate industry workgroups and committees, and similar external venues.
- Manage strategic objectives and budgets accordingly
- Minimum 5 years of operations management experience, applicable university degree
- Subject Matter Expertise in banking services and merchant service operations
- Sound understanding of IBAN business (B2B) operations, Visa & MasterCard scheme familiarity
- Demonstrated ability to develop company growth in accordance with committed thresholds and limits
- Understanding of establishing and managing (key) Third Party Service Provider
- Excellent team player, communication with all departments
- Fluent in English
with subject "Chief Operational Officer position"
Please attach a cover letter.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.