- Support and assist our CMO in daily administrative, management, and business activities.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between management and their teams, including internal and external contacts. You will also archive and organize information and update the Hostinger Handbook.
- Attend team staff meetings, track agendas, and assist the CMO in maintaining success within the marketing department.
- Arrange internal 1-on-1 and group meetings between the CMO and the team.
- Manage a complex calendar, including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Liaise with external parties across different time zones to arrange video conferences and calls.
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of the CMO.
- You reside in Lithuania.
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills, both written and spoken (C1 - C2).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Experience with marketing, market research and analysis, as well as management assistance tasks.
- Experience in a marketing assistant or coordinator role.
- Experience with marketing technology tools (e.g. marketing automation software).
- Strong writing skills for creating marketing materials.
- Event planning and coordination experience.
- The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or related field.
- An environment to unleash your creativity & leadership skills.
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Managers & Successors academies to boost your professional growth.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, health insurance.
- The world’s your workspace - work remotely from any location.
- “Insert your idea here” - be creative and daring in your methods for ultimate success.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- Gross salary from 1700 to 2800 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Executive Assistant"