HR Administration Specialist
- HR related documentation and system administration.
- Help organizing internal company events, training, recruitment etc.
- Assistance in other HR related processes.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- High level of orientation to details, accuracy, experience with MS Office.
- Fast working pace, multitasking, responsibility, collaboration.
- Experience in documentation / systems administration would be an advantage.
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.