IT Systems Manager
- Perform high-level management of IT systems in place: track existing licenses for software tools, make sure the licenses are up to date and provide new employees with new licenses.
- Keep track of existing IT architecture and update / make changes to it as needed.
- Day-to-day development/configuration/scripting activities with Atlassian products (JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, …)
- Develop and support integration with other IT systems/platforms
- Support different teams in our organization
- Analyze, propose, and integrate other Atlassian products or add-ons required to run the business
- 3+ years’ experience in IT field
- Quick and bright analytical/programming skills
- Experience with multiple and complex projects
- Knowledge of JIRA administration and customization
- Experience with using JIRA REST APIs for integration schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Experience with Agile methodology
- General understanding about ITIL service management will be considered as an advantage
- Passion for innovative technologies, trends, patterns, and frameworks
- Fluent in Lithuanian and proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, company merch and snacks in the kitchen (the basics, but nice to have)
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered (250 euros per year)
- Workshops, global conferences, industry meetups, and training of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Oh… did we mention SPACE?! Possibly it’s your one-in-a-lifetime chance to contribute to a commercial space race!
Salary offered: 2.000 €/month (gross)
The final offer will depend based on candidate's level of competencies and experience.
with subject "IT Systems Manager"