Junior Analyst (Resource Planning)
- An opportunity to work from home anywhere in Lithuania;
- Remote full onboarding process for a comfortable settling in;
- Work from anywhere within EU for 90 days (after the trial period);
- Full-time work;
- Additional benefits package: health insurance, telephone plan, T: University - internal training system for the development of various competencies, lectures by external and internal lecturers, various events and competitions;
- Cooperation with 18 foreign countries in which Transcom operates;
- Opportunity to get acquainted with the activities of the contact center, its planning and organization;
- Results-orientated bonuses after 6 months of employment;
- Salary - 1225-1354 Eur (before tax during the trial period).
- Fluency in English (no less than B2 level);
- Ability to work with Google sheets/Excel;
- Logical and analytical mindset;
- Ability to translate technical language into user-friendly and vice versa;
- Acquired higher education (or last course student).
Salary offered: 1.225 - 1.354 €/month (gross)
Before tax during the trial period.