Team Lead - Personal insurance lines
- Initiate and perform development of Personal insurance lines in collaboration with business and technical teams.
- Seek and secure professional support by our partners (Lloyd’s syndicates, managing agents, underwriters, brokers, etc.).
- On a part-time basis get involved in a daily risk underwriting operations, to support the team and gain more insights of a daily routine.
- Manage any issues, risks and concerns with the performance of the insurance products, working closely with our partners if needed.
- Collaborate to develop and execute the insurance products’ marketing strategy.
- Take an active role in staff development and training through delivering in-house workshops, focusing on staff up-skilling and inducing its cooperation.
- Attend and contribute to the meetings (both on a regular basis and on demand, live and online) with BUNDA partners and clients. Majority of the meetings may be held in English.
- As a Team Lead, you are in a regular contact with all team members and partners, so your communication skills are excellent, and you can communicate in a compelling way
- You can influence the team to effectively collaborate, execute and deliver within clear timelines. You are also able to engage the team to achieve goals.
- You have in-depth understanding of the Insurance market, competitors, and commercial drivers
- You possess a good combination of strategic thinking and pragmatic doing skills
- You are the one who goes an extra mile for colleague or the client
- Continuous improvement and development are part of your personality
- You have strong public speaking and presenting skills
- You are innovative, passionate about IT and are a strong believer in digital first business process optimization techniques
- You have at least 3 years of experience within insurance sector. Dealing with the Personal insurance lines will be an advantage.
- You have a Bachelor’s or higher University degree, or are a student of the last years
- Your English is fluent in reading, writing, and speaking (and you are not afraid to speak!)
- Transparent remuneration system
- A nice, spacious and newly refurbished office in the centre of Vilnius (a charming Žvėrynas district)
- On-site parking
- Personal Accidents insurance 24/7
with subject "Team Lead - Personal insurance lines"