- Solid knowledge of procurement procedures and contract law;
- Experience in drafting technical specifications for goods and services;
- Understanding of the basics of accounting;
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions;
- Highly organized with the ability to prove strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Reliable, able to work under pressure and drive for results.
Excellent working knowledge of Lithuanian and English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Experience in working with SAP or any other similar software system is an advantage;
- Experience of working in an International non-profit organization is an asset.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
IOM’s competency framework can be found at this link: https://www.iom.int/sites/default/files/about-iom/iom_revised_competency_framework_external.pdf
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
Only candidates residing in either the country of the duty station or from a location in a neighbouring country that is within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. In all cases, a prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station, or in the neighbouring country located within commuting distance, and work permit, as applicable.
Netto salary: EUR 1100/month.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday, 28 May 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.