- Cooperation and support for project coordinators in terms of recruiting lower-level technical employees,
- Recruiting employees on the Lithuanian market,
- Support for candidates and the recruitment team,
- Searching for new sources of recruiting employees, analyzing the effectiveness of the current ones,
- Posting job advertisements, conducting job interviews,
- Building a positive image of the Employer.
- Experience in the recruitment industry at various job levels
- Fluency in English
- Ability to plan tasks and set priorities,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Highly developed interpersonal skills,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Commitment and high focus on achieving goals,
- Independence and good organization of work.
- Ambitious challenges, decision-making and autonomy in action,
- Remote work
- Work in an international environment, in a dynamically developing company,
- Attractive salary,
- Employment under a contract of employment or convenient forms of employment,
- Necessary work tools such as a laptop, telephone,
- Additional benefits
- High work culture and relationships in companies, very good working atmosphere,
with subject "RECRUITER"