- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
- Meets with managers to discuss needs and delivers hiring plan on time
- Determines applicant requirements by studying position description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters and using different recruitment channels and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and coordinating schedules
- Acts as a point of contact during the selection process
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- Two years of human resources management experience focusing on recruitment processes and activities
- Knowledge of recruitment tools and relationship building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian languages (written and spoken)
- Learning and development-oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
We guarantee confidentiality and will inform only selected candidates.
Salary offered: 1.600 - 2.000 €/month (gross)
From 1600 (before taxes) after assessing your competencies and work experience.
with subject "Recruitment specialist"