Pedersen & Partners is a leading international Executive Search firm. We operate 54 wholly owned offices in 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia & the Americas. Our values Trust, Relationship and Professionalism apply to our interaction with clients as well as executives. More information about Pedersen & Partners is available at www.pedersenandpartners.com.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (1)
Area of competence:Administration, Personnel management
- Assist senior professionals with administrative tasks and maintaining databases in accordance with company’s standards
- Provide research support for the firm’s Consultants on local and international assignments
- Assist in market research and identification of companies and executives relevant for ongoing searches
- Gather data about companies and executives by phone, web search, etc.
- Prepare draft assessment reports, proposals, progress reports, reference reports, etc.
- Use resources of the firm in a matrix organization (should be able to work with remote shared service operators) whilst conducting daily routines
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary, manage phone calls and correspondence
- Fluent spoken and written Lithuanian and English is a must;
- Has a university degree (or last year student)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent computer (MS applications) skills and phone skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Ability to work across different time zones; time flexibility contingent on project requirements
- Hardworking and committed to delivering results
- Sufficiently analytical and detail oriented
- Careful and committed to continuous development
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary
- Highest possible ethical and professional standards
- Challenging, but interesting and never a routine job
- Great team of experienced business professionals as colleagues
- Possibility to deeply learn business environment and constantly develop professionally
- Salary - Around 1000 EUR gross per month
- Working place in Vilnius old town
|Salary offered:||1.000 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Recruitment Manager|
|E-mail:|| with subject "Research Associate, Lithuania"|
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English. Applications with Lithuanian CV will not be taking into consideration.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: