Talent Acquisition Partner
- Your mission will be to find, attract and hire top talent. You will be responsible for delivering high quality professional candidates, developing talent pools and advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term talent acquisition vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Build strong partnerships with Hiring Managers
- Actively source potential candidates through online channels
- Drive full recruitment life cycle (job postings, screening call, interviews etc.)
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Partner (at least 1 year; IT field is a plus)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and ideally employer branding activities
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership
- Languages: fluent Lithuanian and English.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Private health insurance and psychologist consultations
- 2 additional vacation days
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
2.000 - 3.000 €/month (gross)
Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.
with subject "Talent Acquisition Partner"