Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager based in Vilnius, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be accountable for recruitment in Lithuania delivering a superb candidate and hiring manager experience. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Attracting, sourcing and recruiting candidates for a variety of roles across financial services in Lithuania, including the creation of compelling job descriptions, role posting and direct candidate targeting to deliver a superb candidate experience.
- Working with hiring managers to prioritize the recruitment of roles and the creation of recruitment plans to monitor and track progress against targets.
- Conducting candidate interviews and supporting candidates and hiring managers throughout the process.
- Proactively building talent pipelines to attract and recruit different talent segments for Graduates to Manager level.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team members to design attraction activities to position Alter Domus as an employer of choice, understanding the successful channels and routes to market to directly source great talent.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert to hiring managers and business stakeholders, coaching them to act as talent ambassadors for Alter Domus and to support them to attract and recruit the best talent from a competency and capability perspective.
- Creating and delivering great MI to support hiring manager decision making; maintaining trackers and monitoring progress.
- Working to support the continuous improvement of recruitment processes, tools and policies, contributing to global talent projects to support broader HR priorities.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- 1+ years’ recruitment experience, preferably within a financial or professional services or similar sector.
- Strong technology skills, preferably in SuccessFactors or a similar ATS.
- A track record of executing at all stages of the recruitment process from sourcing to offer negotiation at all levels.
- Proven technical recruiting skills, including superb direct sourcing capability across LinkedIn and/or similar channels with an ability to run sophisticated direct searches to target profiles.
- Excellent IT skills across Excel, PowerPoint and Word including the creation of dashboards and presentations.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will have superb organizational skills with an ability to prioritize competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity.
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your decision-making and judgement.
- You will have an intellectual curiosity and possess strong interpersonal skills – influencing and building trust quickly with an ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity with flexibility and resilience.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.