DATA ENGINEER (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Data Analytics team. As a Data Engineer, you would be responsible for developing and maintaining our enterprise data platform. That includes integrating new sources into our data warehouse, developing our orchestration capabilities and developing a healthy data mart. We use a combination of proprietary as well as open source tools, so you would have exposure to a variety of tools. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Collecting external requirements from domain stakeholders and internal requirements from the data team, and translating them into technical requirements.
- Serving as a go-to expert for questions regarding our data platform.
- Developing new data platform capabilities, such as new data sources or new data models or improved mart performance.
- Maintaining the product lifecycle of new as well as currently deployed data pipelines.
We expect that You:
- Have 1–2 years of relevant work or research experience.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree related to data analytics (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics) or a closely related quantitative field.
- Have strong experience using SQL.
- Have experience programming in Python.
- Are able to understand business needs and communicate results to domain stakeholders.
- Show attention to detail and have a knack for understanding systems.
- Have excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written and oral).
- Bonus points for:
- Proficiency using Airflow or other data orchestration tools.
- Proficiency using dbt.
Even if you don't tick off all the requirements above, do not be afraid to reach out – we support growth and learning on the job. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of our team You:
- You will have an opportunity to participate in development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2333 to 3500 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.