Embedded Electronics Engineer
- Join every project at the earliest stage, starting with the requirements definition.
- Implement the agreed requirements into schematics and PCB design (we are used to KiCad, but not a hard requirement.)
- Materialize your design by several iterations of PCB assembly, testing & debugging. This means getting your hands on the tools yourself (with access to a fully equipped lab), but a team of extra helping hands is always available whenever necessary.
- Last, but definitely not least: develop embedded firmware. Typically, his means control some outputs, read some ADCs, chat over CAN, etc., with C/C++/Rust.
- Mostly STM32 ARM based.
- Power conditioning & switching.
- Simple communications over CAN, Serial & Ethernet.
- General purpose user interfaces (LCD, LEDs, buttons).
- Connector breakout boards.
- Small sensor boards.
- Servo motor drivers & controllers.
- High-speed signal routing (USB, Ethernet).
- … and if you are tough enough:
- USB hub.
- Ethernet switching.
- c. PCI to USB/Ethernet bridges
- 4+ years designing PCBs for manufacturing and production.
- 2+ years of embedded development.
- Reasonable experience with STM23 ARM MCUs
- Comfortable with English (mainly for internal documentation).
- Development with Rust
- Experience with high-speed circuits (more than just routing of USB, PCI, 1GigE, and alike)
- Have participated at least 3 times in No Trolls Allowed.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work from home or from the office, as you prefer.
- Exposure to high-end technologies, devices, and aviation.
- Engaging and challenging work, that gives the opportunity to grow and learn.
- Real chance to influence company-wide technological decisions by leading one of the core engineering competence.
- Opportunity to get on an aircraft and see the “big picture”.
Salary offered: 3.000 - 6.000 €/month (gross)
Agreed compesnation will mostly depend on your actual skillset and experience in relevant fields.
Rokas Adiklis (Co-Founder & CTO)
with subject "Embedded Electronics Engineer"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.