FINANCE CONTROLLER (F/M/D)| IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the professional, active, courageous team of Ignitis Renewables and help us take care of Finance function. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Ensure quality control of the Ignitis Renewables’ subsidiaries in Baltics and Poland over financial and operational reporting
- Development of new reporting solutions to support decisions through financial projections and KPIs
- Build automated dashboards on renewable assets performance, turning it into business insights
- Manage ad-hoc financial analyses and make presentations
- Participate in/lead particular Group projects related to accounting, reporting and overall Finance functions
- Manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and finance).
We expect that You:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or similar field
- 4+ years of overall combined audit / finance control / data analyses experience
- Excellent English and Lithuania languages skills (both verbal & written)
- Capability of data processing / aggregation / reports preparation and data visualization (experience with Power BI or similar tools)
- Proficient user of MS Office programs
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, including the ability to identify and understand key business drivers
- Result-orientation, responsibility, proactiveness and willingness to improve.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2917 to 4377 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.