HEAD OF O&M ONSHORE (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of the performance of all of our existing and future onshore renewable assets across our different countries of activities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Determine strategy, operation modus, technology, contracts to be applied and procured to ensure optimal technical operation of our onshore assets, irrelevant of the used technology
- Optimize operating onshore renewable assets by implementing enhanced monitoring and operating procedures
- Implement best in class HSE processes and quality control measures on operating assets in conjunction with relevant group departments. Manage interfaces with the country managers which are the ultimate asset owners
- Work with the Project Execution team to define the optimal handover process from assets to the operation team at the end of construction
- Report on regular basis to renewables management about performance of assets, risks and risks mitigation plans
- Have all procedures (including strategic spares) in place to minimize repair times in case of failures
- Implement the defined group insurance policies for operating assets.
We expect that You:
- Have a degree in Engineering
- Have experience in an O&M/Asset management role of Renewables
- Have solid and proven experience in optimizing long life assets: implementing, applying and developing good practices of monitoring, operating and quality control procedures and measures optimizing assets operations
- Are familiar with practical application of quality control (from managerial and legal certifications perspectives) risk management issues in respective field, minimizing operational risks and its impact in case of their exposure or failure on repair time and generated output of assets
- Are managing large projects in respective field, including contractual set-up according to technical and operational requirements and business targets
- Have strong and systemic knowledge of utility operational framework and asset management issues from theoretical and practical point of view (related with all issues mentioned in above "Experience" section)
- Are skilled in building and managing engineering/mechanical field teams of professionals and organizing their work in cross-cultural teams, collaborating across country boundaries
As part of our team You:
- Will take a leading position in the fastest growing company of the Ignitis Group with a group of motivated, dedicated colleagues willing to contribute to the change of the industry and the energy supply and energy independence of the Baltic region and of whole Europe, a function with direct influence in shaping this future
- Will have an opportunity to learn the practices of one of the largest international energy companies in the Baltic region and discover yourself across new fields
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas yra nuo 3316 iki 4975 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.