HR BUSINESS PARTNER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would help us take care of maintaining a positive work environment and be a part of first ever Lithuania's offshore wind park development. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Partner with managers to implement effective HR processes aligned with company and group strategies
- Educate, coach, and collaborate with managers on performance management and employee development
- Offer expertise in feedback, employee relations, development, compensation, and organizational growth
- Provide timely HR information for all levels of the company
- Work with the HR team to foster a cooperative and trust-based culture, promoting employee engagement for optimal business outcomes
- Coordinate essential HR processes across teams, including performance calibration, compensation cycles, and promotions
- Analyze and interpret various employee reports, including compensation, job levels, and attrition data.
We expect that You:
- Have university degree in related field, with a minimum 3 years of experience in the HR role
- Have experience in the various HR functional areas, especially organization development, change management, and employee relations
- Are fluent in English
- Are good at analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Have a deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable employment laws and regulations
- Can demonstrate credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows upward and downward
- Have experience of working in a matrix organization and thrive in it
- Are able to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3316 to 4975 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.