JAVA DEVELOPER (DATA HUB) (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Data Hub product software engineering team.
This product will become the main axis of the Lithuanian energy sector in the very near future and you can significantly contribute to it.
The Data Hub is "grown" gradually, using the Agile approach, to ensure that the most important and most value-creating changes for market participants are implemented first, in line with market development priorities.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Work closely with team members to design and implement the Data Hub product roadmap;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Contribute to building clean architecture of product and related information systems integrations;
- We do apply Agile software engineering practices and we expect you will significantly contribute to improving our way of working from a technical perspective.
We expect that You:
- 2+ years of experience in developing solutions using JAVA 8+ platforms. We work with Java 11+, Spring Boot, Gradle, React, PHP, Drupal, PostgreSQL, Apache Pulsar and many more;
- Good database knowledge. We work with Oracle, PostgreSQL;
- We practice DevOps tools and automatization using Ansible, GitLab with CI, JIRA, Confluence, and many more;
- Good collaboration and communication skills with other team members;
- Strong learning capabilities, open to learn new technologies, product and domain-specific ledge.
As part of our team You:
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3448 to 5173 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.