JUNIOR CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of civil engineering area in renewables projects (wind and solar). We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Provide civil engineering input into the project description, permits and statutory consents during the project development phase
- Prepare work packages of geotechnical surveys for renewables projects (wind, solar, battery) - from feasibility through to detailed design and execution stage including preparation of geotechnical survey specification, supervision of surveys and results interpretation
- Evaluate alternative wind and solar power plans technical solutions (geotechnical and civil)
- Support the development, procurement and construction processes by writing technical specifications and work documentation
- Ensure that civil design drawings and documentation comply with applicable codes, standards and good engineering practice requirements through all stages of the project
- Represent the interests of the project in cooperation with equipment manufacturers, designers, contractors
- Inspect the erection/installation activities of the Contractor with regards to compliance with the Contract and applicable codes/standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance.
We expect that You:
- Have a BSc / BEng degree (or equivalent) in civil, geotechnical or structural engineering
- Have strong understanding of civil engineering including ground investigation techniques and their analysis
- Are familiar with all renewables (wind farms, solar plants, hybrid plants) areas and their interdependencies
- Have a sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements (would be as an advantage)
- Are well aware of cross-discipline work, interfaces, and sequencing for all phases of a project
- Are result-oriented, able to analyze and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely
- Have good knowledge of English language (oral and written communication).
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2121 to 3182 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.