JUNIOR ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and provide electrical engineering support to our existing and developing Ignitis Renewables solar and wind projects. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Provide electrical engineering input into the project description, permits and statutory consents during the project development phase
- Assess the status, applicability, required installments of existing power transmission infrastructure (up to 330 kV) as it may require to connect planned wind, solar or hybrid power plants
- Support the development, procurement and construction processes by writing technical specifications and work documentation
- Ensure that detailed electrical and electromechanical design drawings and documentation comply with electrical codes, utility standards and plant requirements through all stages of the project
- Inspect the erection/installation activities of the Contractor with regards to compliance with the Contract and applicable codes/standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance
- Coordinate and approve electrical design solutions of the solar, wind or hybrid power plants with the responsible authorities and the transmission system operator throughout execution of the project
- Support O&M team on technological issues, possible improvements, integrations and other upgrades.
We expect that You:
- Have a BSc / BEng degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering
- Have strong understanding of electrical engineering and high voltage power transmission network
- Are familiar with all renewables (wind farms, solar plants, hybrid plants) areas and their interdependencies
- Have a sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements
- Are well aware of cross-discipline work, interfaces, and sequencing for all phases of a project
- Are result-oriented, able to analyze and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely
- Have good knowledge of English language (oral and written communication).
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2333 to 3500 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.