JUNIOR ENERGY STORAGE ENGINEER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis Renewables team and help us to build a sustainable team of engineers across a range of disciplines including Energy Storage. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Support development engineering of utility scale energy storage solutions, including techno-economic modeling and validation, operation optimization using data-based modeling
- Support development, design, procurement and implementation processes by writing technical specifications and system-level documentation
- Co-operation with the technical department and electrical engineering team to develop system cost estimates, define scopes of work for technical design and study proposals as well as procurement processes
- Provide technical inputs into hybrid project design, permitting and statutory consents during all project development phases
- Remain current on industry best practices and well-in formed on energy storage technology to ensure and maintain up to date technical knowledge, share expert insights and information within internal databases
We expect that You:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in energy systems, electrical engineering or a relevant field
- Have sound knowledge of all renewable technologies (wind farms, solar plants, hybrid plants), their interdependencies
- Have knowledge of control systems, power conversion equipment, lithium-ion batteries, inverters and transformers (automation and SCADA experience would be an advantage)
- Have experience with modeling of energy systems, high-level programming languages and model-based engineering systems (knowledge of Python, Matlab/Simulink or equivalent would be an advantage)
- Are result-oriented, able to analyze and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely
- Are well aware of cross-discipline work, interfaces, and sequencing for all phases of project development
- Have good knowledge of English language (oral and written communication)
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2121 to 3182 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.