JUNIOR PROJECT EXECUTION MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis Renewables team and help us to take care of renewable energy business implementation. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Assist in business implementation activities related to onshore wind and solar PV projects execution in Lithuania
- Support project execution manager in project planning and implementation processes
- Collaborate with colleagues from other units and structures of Ignitis group in order to formalize project documentation according to Ignitis standards and decision making processes
- Prepare various kind of internal reports and management presentations.
We expect that You:
- Have a higher education in Construction, Engineering or Energy field
- Have experience in construction/ site management of projects during the execution stage
- Have experience in renewables industry project management (advantageous)
- Are able to build relationships, trust and respect within teams and with other stakeholders
- Are proactive, accurate, responsible, attentive to details and goal oriented
- Have good communication skills in Lithuanian and English languages (writing and speaking)
- Have a B category driving license.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas yra nuo 2439 iki 3659 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.