JUNIOR SUSTAINABILITY COORDINATOR (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are seeking a skilled professional to join our Sustainable Solutions Team within the UAB Ignitis Wholesale Energy Supply Department. Our mission is to assist clients and business in achieving their environmental and sustainability goals by implementing effective measures to reduce their carbon footprint. Our team operates within the environmental commodities markets and provides access to renewable electricity and gas, while also offering guidance to clients seeking to enhance their energy efficiency.
This position will open an opportunity to take control of the environmental commodities portfolio by managing the supply and demand of renewable energy certificates. If you are naturally inclined towards analytical and management work and you are interested in the energy sector, we encourage you to apply.
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Manage a renewable energy Guarantees of Origin portfolio by analysing supply and demand, the import and export of certificates;
- Manage monthly declaration of guarantees of origin for Ignitis clients and producers;
- Create and refine internal IT tools for green electricity demand and price prognosis, indicate prices for PPA contracts;
- Improve internal processes using different IT solutions to increase efficiency
- Identify and help team in digitalization of internal processes and product development
- Work closely with departments, providing insights about supply and demand of certificates, price fluctuations.
- Review and monitor changing EU directives (RED, EU Taxonomy) and local legislation in energy sector to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
We expect that You:
- BSc (or higher) degree in IT, Business Management, Finance, Economics or the related field. Other backgrounds will be considered too;
- 1+ years of related working experience (researcher, analyst or similar);
- Experience with MS Excel; Python;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to systematize and summarize information;
- Have excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking);
- Extremely diligent and attentive to details.
It would be an advantage if You have:
- Experience working with environmental commodities, or;
- Eagerness to learn about the energy sector.
As part of our team You:
- Become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy groups of companies in the Baltic region;
- Participate in internal and external training programs to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Have broad opportunities to grow professionally, learning from experts in your field;
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a pension plan, flexible work hours, and more.
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas yra nuo 2121 iki 3182 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.