LEGAL PROJECT MANAGER OFFSHORE (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis renewables and its subsidiaries abroad (Baltic States and Poland) and help us take care of green energy. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Overseeing offshore legal projects, encompassing surveys, designs, WTG supply, BoP, TCM agreements, construction agreements, as well as addressing environmental and general commercial issues
- Crafting and negotiating agreements
- Orchestrating the coordination of services offered by external legal consultants
- Developing internal protocols to ensure business compliance and the reduction of risks
- Facilitating communication with legal advisors, regulatory bodies, management, and other stakeholders on legal affairs.
We expect that You:
- Possess a master's degree in law
- Bring to the table a minimum of 5 years of experience in a pertinent legal domain
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Exhibit prior experience working within an international team
- Showcase adeptness in evaluating alternatives and devising solutions
- Display strong interpersonal skills, with a primary focus on supporting internal clients, namely, the business team
- Are capable of autonomously prioritizing tasks.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3316 to 4975 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.