O&M MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of onsite operations and maintenance, and ensure effective management of these areas. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Ensure ongoing compliance with technical operational obligations (e.g. legal, warranty, business plan, environmental, H&S etc.)
- Coordinate onsite operations and maintenance providers, service records, maintenance systems, regulatory aspects
- Visit sites, interact with technical advisors and prepare technical analysis on system performance
- Manage maintenance services contracts and conduct a public and commercial procurement for maintenance services
- Prepare monthly operation reports (e.g. energy production malfunction and other operational aspects)
- Search, deliver and implement solutions to increase operational efficiency.
We expect that You:
- Have a university degree in engineering
- Have at least 2 years of experience in property management and/or object administration. Experience in wind energy would be an asset
- Are proactive, result-oriented and have excellent negotiation skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2121 to 3182 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.