POWER BI PRODUCT OWNER (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join Data Engineering team and help us take care of Ignitis Group Power BI as a Service.
We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
- Define a clear Power BI product vision and identify growth opportunities;
- Communicate with various stakeholders via reports, presentations, and consultations;
- Power BI service licence maintenance;
- Monitor usage metrics in Power BI workspace;
- Power BI reports activity monitoring;
- Improve development process;
- Delegate tasks for Data Engineers;
- Identify risks and mange them.
We expect that You:
- You have 3+ years experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP
- You have a university degree (in the field of IT would be an advantage);
- You have experience with task management tools (Jira and similar);
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- You are proactive and strongly focused on achieving set goals;
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points for
- Power BI certificates;
- Data warehouse knowledge.
As part of our team You:
- Will have an opportunity to participate in development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- Will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- Will participate in internal and external training programmes;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3395 to 5093 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.