POWER TRADING EXPERT (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our short-term energy trading team of professionals responsible for buying and selling electricity on the spot market. The team includes traders, analysts, and risk managers who work together to make decisions about buying and selling electricity energy based on market conditions and the company's energy needs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To provide insights for load and generation forecast improvement.
- To provide insights for data collection and optimization process.
- To trade on day-ahead and intraday markets.
- To closely work with analysts on power trading reports and reporting tools.
- To support the power trading team with legislative implementation.
- To lead the power trading desk upgrade projects.
We expect that You:
- Have a university degree (Energy, Econometrics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer science or a closely related field is an advantage).
- Have at least 3 years of experience in energy market field.
- Have experience in project management (advantage).
- Have experience with data analysis using MS Excel (Python - advantage).
- Are proactive, responsible, and attentive to details.
- Are eager to improve knowledge in energy market.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
As part of our team You:
- Will work on long-term and extensive projects.
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will join in the implementation of new technologies and innovations.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3316 to 4975 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.