RPA DEVELOPER (2 YEARS FIXED TERM CONTRACT) (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Automation team and help us take care of our robots! We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath and enhanced workflow automation platforms;
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance;
- Create and maintain solution documentation;
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools. Contribute to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participate in Proof of Concept/Prototyping initiatives.
We expect that You:
- Have bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Have knowledge of automation bots using UiPath or any other (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere);
- Have knowledge of Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, or any other configuration/scripting type technology (HTML, Python, SQL, .NET/C# or etc.);
- Have an understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Have good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
As part of our team You:
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2333 to 3500 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.