RPA DEVELOPER (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“?
Are you passionate about new and emerging technologies? Are you interested in applying your software development skillset to automate processes across a diverse set of departments & functions? Are you looking to develop and grow your own experience in digitization related capabilities? Would you like to create jobs for virtual robots? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please take the time to read more about this new exciting position with ESO, as we are currently looking for RPA Developer.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath and enhanced workflow automation platforms;
- Configure new UiPath processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, easy to understand and in accordance with in-house development style;
- Review and evaluate automated processes to ensure quality requirements and proper exception handling;
- Maintain solution documentation, support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, systems integrations and other development tools to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance;
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through clients meeting, interviews, and workshops;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools. Contribute to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participate in Proof of Concept/Prototyping initiatives;
- Work dynamically in a team structure and technology space within the organization where governance, structure and processes are still being defined and evolved.
We expect that You:
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- 1+ years experience with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, MS Power Platform or other automation tools;
- Knowledge of Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, or any other configuration/scripting type technology (HTML, Python, SQL, .NET/C# or etc.);
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation;
- A willingness to adhere to formal change control procedures and disciplines;
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error;
- A passion for current and new technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities;
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
As part of our team You:
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas yra nuo 2333 iki 3500 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.