SENIOR CONSTRUCTION LAWYER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of ensuring compliance of Lithuanian companies‘ operations, mitigating contractual risks, finding legal solutions, assisting project teams. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Assisting project teams in green field projects in Lithuania (WTG supply, claims management, BoP, TCM agreements, construction agreements, as well as environmental and general commercial matters)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the agreements
- Prepare internal procedures to ensure business compliance and mitigation of risks
- Liaison with legal advisors, regulators, management, and other stakeholders on legal matters.
We expect that You:
- Have Master's degree in law
- Have 5+ years of professional post-qualification experience in-house or in a law firm in respective areas of expertise (experience in construction law)
- Have excellent proficiency in English and Lithuanian languages
- Are able to quickly analyze and assimilate legal advice also provide evaluating options and solutions
- Have experience of working in an international team
- Are client-oriented, proactive and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and focus on assisting internal client, i.e., business team
- Have ability to independently prioritize tasks.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2652 to 3979 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.