SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the e.balance product team as Senior .NET developer and help us take care of it’s internal design as well as external integrations.
E.balance is newly developed data intensive system with primary responsibility to prepare in various data slices reports of electricity balances. These reports further are used to forecast electricity consumption/production. The main challenge of development is a huge data amount that must be collected and aggregated in fairly small time frame. If you have needed experience, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Providing technical knowledge and expertise implementing e.balance solution.
- Challenging and motivating tasks including big data handling, microservices architecture, research and proof of concept experiments.
- Developing code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Working closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive self-service portals implementation to empower "Ignitis" group companies to benefit from new business opportunities, be fast in response to customers’ demands and provide stable and cost-effective services;
- Actively participating in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
We expect that You:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of developing .NET C# ASP.NET MVC applications;
- Have experience of integrating .NET based applications with other applications using REST/SOAP based web services;
- Have experience of using different data sources including PostgreSQL, MS DBMS and/or Oracle DBMS;
- Have experience of using code repository tools such as GIT;
- Have experience and knowledge of .NET CORE framework would be an advantage;
- Have experience and knowledge of T-SQL and/or PL/SQL would be an advantage;
- Have experience of collaborating with both web developers and web designers/UI designers;
- Have high level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team, very strong learning capabilities.
As part of our team You:
- Will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2609 to 3914 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.