SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (SELF-SERVICE SYSTEM)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the PHP developers team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
We work with: PHP 8, Drupal, Symfony, React, PhpStorm on Ubuntu, JIRA/Confluence, GIT with GitLab, MariaDB/MySQL databases, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch and much more to come.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design and development of self-service portal for "Ignitis group" distribution and supply companies and continuously adding new features and functionality using Agile methodology;
- Develop code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Work closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive self-service portals implementation to empower "Ignitis group" companies to benefit from new business opportunities, be fast in response to customers’ demands and provide stable and cost-effective services;
- Actively participate in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
We expect that You:
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- Have deep understanding of PHP programming language;
- Good SQL skills for manipulating data, creating, altering tables;
- Have experience creating custom functionality using best practices and patterns, keeping consistency within existing architecture;
- Write good quality and clean code, contribute to coding standards, refactoring;
- Open to feedback from others and able to constructively provide feedback as part of the code review process;
- Have experience integrating web applications with other applications using SOAP/REST based web services;
- Basic testing skills, knowledge and experience of TDD would be a benefit;
- Good collaboration, communication skills with other team members;
- Strong learning capabilities, open to learn new technologies, product and domain specific knowledge.
As part of our team You:
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, hybrid work model, etc).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 3075 to 4614 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.